“THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO GIVE…”
- According to The Giving Australia Report 2016 most Australians give to charities SPONTANEOUSLY…usually via mail, phone calls, or in the street.
- “Spontaneously” means they wait to be asked, usually by expensive cold call campaigns
- And it’s expensive because they have to ask many to get donations from a few, and it’s usually from those few donations that the costs of the whole campaign need to be met.
- That’s why these donors see as little as 40% of their donation make it to the front door of their charity.
- By contrast, those that plan their giving, rather than give spontaneously, donate between 3 and 6 times more.
- This double whammy is estimated to be costing the charity sector more than $800m each year.
Cold calls will always be around, and for some it will continue to be the preferred way to give, but for many… “There has to be a better way!”
Now there is.
INVEST2DONATE is a non-profit that aims to change the way Australians give to charities.
And it plans to do so by introducing donors to a new concept….Flexible Planned Giving … which makes it easy to plan your donations ahead rather than wait to be asked to give when via expensive cold call campaigns.
Flexible Planned Giving, offers a real alternative to waiting to be asked to give. It’s secure, completely flexible, and it’s the cheapest way to donate from one account to another… every $ donated is a $ received by charity.
Our background is in Financial Planning, that’s why we intend initially to target post-retirement investors, providing them with the simplest, most cost-efficient way to make regular monthly donations to any eligible charity of their choice.