We are introducing Flexible Planned Giving initially to donors through their advisers, because we believe it will benefit advisers as much as their clients. Here’s why:
- It helps advisers add value by helping remove some “pain points” for donors, and thereby, help deepen the adviser-client relationship.
- It requires little time and risk on adviser’s part, only a referral to an impartial specialist that can help clients navigate a safe passage through the giving maze.
- It allows advisers to assist in areas the client sees as important.
- Philanthropy is growing in importance to clients and Flexible Planned Giving creates a new and better giving framework for clients.
- It helps advisers distinguish themselves and create that all-important “dinner party talk” that often generates referrals.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION:
Invest2Donate has an idea that will change the way people give to charity.
High-Net-Worth clients ( i.e. $2m + of investable assets)
- Are overwhelmed by the number of charities and frustrated with the existing system of continual asking for donations;
- Want to have high-impact when giving and are unhappy with the high costs involved in existing “cold call” fundraising (on average … 40% of donations).
Is a DONATION PLANNER TOOL that helps donors plan ahead and give regularly and even facilitate help to select good charities
Advisors can introduce to clients through a simple referral to Invest2Donate, or its associated specialists
The existing giving environment that can pressure instant decisions & involve high costs
The solution is called Flexible Planned Giving, and the Invest2Donate website has clear information & resources clients can use to improve their giving.
Below you can explore:
- ADVISOR FAQs