[rev_slider alias=”home-slider-1″ order=”6,7,8″]
“THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO GIVE…”
- If you’re frustrated at the number of times you are asked or reminded to give to charity, when you learn of the high costs of asking for these donations, chances are you’ll be downright angry.
- The COSTS OF ASKING can chew up on average 40% of donations, just to get the money to the front door of the charity…. money your charity has to pay to ask you to donate.
- It makes no sense. Donors want ALL their donations going to charity. Yet, according to the Giving Australia Report 2016, most Australians give spontaneously, preferring to wait until asked to give, whether by phone, letter, email, or even in public places. Whether it’s outsourced or done internally, this process of asking many and often, is very expensive. What’s worse is that most donors give one-off rather than setting up recurring donations, which means the whole expensive process has to be continually repeated.
- Now there’s a better way to give. It’s called … Flexible Planned Giving from Invest2Donate, a non-profit that aims to change the way Australians give to charities.
Now you can download our free Donation Planner Tool, making it easier than ever for donors to:
- – plan ahead, which saves the costs of asking for donations; and
- – set up recurring donations, direct with your charity, which saves the costs of continually re-asking and gives charities predictability of fund flow.
It’s flexible because donors are not locked in and can easily vary or stop donations any time.
And it gives donors peace of mind knowing that they are organised, pro-active and donating with maximum impact.
Our Donation Planner Tool will help you:
- – calculate a Giving Budget;
- – select your charities;and
- – allocate and set up recurring donations via your charity’s own website.
And if you need help choosing a good charity, the Donation Planner can assist, thanks the non-profit researcher of charities, ChangePath.
Our Giving Guide explains everything you need to know how to use our Donation Planner.
Both the Giving Guide and the Donation Planner can also be downloaded under their respective tabs in the top toolbar.
Details of Invest2Donate’s board and corporate structure are set out below:
Invest2Donate is a public company limited by guarantee.
It is a registered charity established to operate as a non-profit for the purpose of improving the Giving Environment for donors and charities.
The Directors and Members of Invest2Donate are:
Founding Director and CEO
John started his career in law, but it was in financial advising that he made his biggest impact.
In a 25 year career with one of Australia’s major financial services success stories, ipac, John was one of its most successful Certified Financial Planners. His clients included corporate executives, entrepreneurs, personal injury compensation victims, and Charities. At different stages in the ipac journey, John’s roles included General Manager Financial Planning, and Director.
INVEST2DONATE is where John’s considerable financial planning expertise crossover with his desire to build a sustainable, not-for-profit, new way of giving, capable of delivering leveraged benefits to the community.
Peter is a Chartered Accountant with 40 years’ experience, and has established a reputation as a reliable advisor and confidant to small, medium and large businesses, as well as people starting out in their careers.
He has been a long-serving Director of one of Australia’s leading furniture manufacturing businesses which has been family owned for 116 years. He is a Fellow of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand. He has served as Chairman (Australian Chapter) of Alliott Pierson International, one of the world’s largest group of independent accountants and consultants.
Peter is an Accredited Mindshop Facilitator, and for over 15 years has advised several medium to large businesses in the areas of Business Planning, Succession Planning and strategic issues centred on Continuous Improvement, Waste Reduction and Profit Improvement.
Sean is an experienced senior executive with 20 years’ experience in managing risks, controls and governance in investment banking, equities derivatives and wealth management. His focus has been on delivering practical and workable solutions to business partners to minimise inherent operational and reputational risks.
Sean started his career at Price Waterhouse in Sydney and London. He then worked for HSBC in Sydney and then for Hambros Australia Ltd, Hambros’ local subsidiary. After Societe Generale acquired Hambros, Sean became the Asian Head of Compliance for the Investment Banking Division of Societe Generale, spending his later years in the Hong Kong office before returning to Australia in 2013.
With a diverse 25 year career across financial services and executive search, Michael brings a wealth of experience from management roles within major Global and Australian financial services firms from 1984 through to establishing and leading his own executive search practice in 1997.
As Managing Partner of global executive search firm, Alexander Hughes International, Michael runs an Asia Pac firm across financial services, natural resources and energy together with his north Asian colleagues based Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Prior to that, Michael worked with leading financial services groups Macquarie Investment Management Ltd, Prudential Fund Managers and Citigroup, where he led State and national sales teams servicing the financial advisory channel, and developed and marketed a range of retail and institutional investment funds across a broad range of asset classes.